Full Tilt Poker
Attention Full Tilt Poker license
has been suspended by Alderney and is now offline and a return
is unlikely. Please visit Carbon
Poker for online poker action.
||Firepay, Neteller, Click2Pay, Epassporte,
Moneygram, Credit Cards
Visit Full Tilt Poker now!
The team of professional poker players supporting
Full Tilt Poker is impressive, including such well known names as Phil Ivey, Jennifer Harmon and the Hendon Mob. Not only can you rub shoulders with the pros at the tables, there is an extensive
menu of Podcasts and Vodcasts offering helpful tips and hints from the professional, plus the opportunity to ask your own questions and observe their play.
Full Tilt Poker offers a full selection of games, including Texas Holdem, Omaha, Omaha Hi Lo, Stud, Stud Hi- Lo, Razz
– a variant of lowball and 7 card stud where the aim is to make the lowest hand from the cards dealt. In addition they also offer Horse tournaments
– where players compete in a mini poker pentathlon across five variants of poker, each segment lasting ten minutes.
The software itself is very clear and easy to use – especially fun are the wicked range of avatars
– comprising of everything from a horny devil to a donkey! You can also change the background of the table to suit
– with everything from a beach scene to a jungle. However impressive the software though, a poker room is only as good as the amount of players it attracts and here
Full Tilt has absolutely no problem, with an amazing volume of players either day or night. I played in a number of sit and go tournaments and only waited two minutes maximum for the table to full up and the tournament to commence. As I write this it is 04.40 ET and there are 4511 players and 2527 tables available.
In addition to the regular free rolls and other goodies on offer to
Full Tilt players, each hand also earns frequent player points which can be used to enter the special player points tournaments - or cashed in for merchandise including baseball caps, books, bags, sunglasses
– even a custom avatar of yourself.
I have played at many Poker rooms and I must say that
Full Tilt Poker is now my firm favourite
– for ease of use, excellent service, online tutorials, and a wide choice of opponents.
Full marks to Full Tilt!